[cdt-dev] Checking in some code.

Folks

    I have not been too involved in the 8.0 release. There are two bugzilla defects which I would

    like to check in.

    Bugzilla 346129 – a very important fix which cause stack overflow/hideous crashes on Redhat 64 in the Traditional Renderer

    Bugzilla 345664 – a very simple low risk user interaction improvement in the Traditional Renderer

    How are we operating now. Do I need inspection and permission beforehand or are we still

    checking things in with inspection afterwards.

    Thanks for the info.

Randy

Back to the top