From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Jackson
Sent: Montag, 16. Mai 2011 17:17
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Indigo Testing - How to report when Eclipse becomes unresponsive

I pulled Indigo M7 and have been applying the CDT RC's as they become available. periodically Eclipse becomes unresponsive and I have to force quit it and then relaunch it. I am on OS X 10.6.8 with the Indigo M7 Cocoa x64 version running. Now that I think about it, I have the same issue with Helios and I switched to the 32 Bit Carbon version and the lock ups have seemed to go away.
  The real question: When these lock ups occur, how can I help "us" figure out what is causing the issues? Are there log files, or backtraces or something that I can provide that might help provide insight into the bug that is happening?

The hardware is a 2009 Mac Pro, SSD as boot drive and 12GB Ram and I am running all the latest updates/security patches from Apple.

I searched the Eclipse Bug database and didn't seem to find anything that matches that has NOT been marked as resolved.

Thanks.