[cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT debug problem

Hello.
I have some problems with gdbserver debugging in Eclipse.
Eclipse CDT automatically executes some commands in gdb and one of them is "target remote localhost:1212". But it doesn't execute "load" command after that one and that's why my debugging stops. Now I can manually execute "load" command in gdb command line window and then debugging is ok, but I would like it be automated. I am unable to use gdbinit file for that purpose because its commands are executed with Eclipse before "target remote", not after and it's not configured.

So the question is what is the best way to be able to make Eclipse not to execute "target remote" command at all or to execute "load" command after that one?
I checked that the problem can be solved editing Eclipse source code and adding executing of "MITargetDownload" after "MITargetSelect" and everything seems to be ok in my case, but I'm not sure that it is the right way to solve the problem for all the rest cases.

What do you think about it?

Back to the top