Re: [cdt-dev] How to get references of struct fields separately

Hi again,

nobody any suggestions for me there?

Regards Toni

Am 11.05.2011 17:57, schrieb Toni Pölzleitner:
Hi,
I am not sure whether I am asking my question in the right place, but i tried the forum and they led me here, so I will give it a try. :)

I am trying to do some analysis of C code therefore I am using CDT to do so. But unfortunately I am stuck right now, because I need to get references of every field of structs.
What i basically do is:
I am building an AST and use a visitor to get all variables (precisely declarations) and then search the index for references of every variable. That works fine but for structs i need to get not only every references for the whole struct, but for every single field of it seperately.

Anyone any suggestions how to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Toni