Re: [cdt-dev] Full indexer accuracy claims on wiki

The one thing that is wrong about the section is, that the Full Indexer has been removed.

Markus.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Kucera
Sent: Freitag, 06. Mai 2011 18:14
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Full indexer accuracy claims on wiki

I wrote a page for the CDT wiki some time ago describing how parsing and indexing work. I just realized that in the section about the differences between the Fast and Full indexers I made some incorrect claims. I wrote that the Full indexer is fully accurate, which I believe is untrue.

I have update the wiki so I think its fixed now.

Markus, could you please confirm that the section on indexing is accurate:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs/Overview_of_Parsing#Indexing

Thanks.

Back to the top