[cdt-dev] Problems with building CDT_7_0_2

Hi

I've got the source for CDT_7_0_2 in my workspace, checked out from CVS
(not the experimental Git tree) and I'm seeing quite a large number of
compilation errors.  I see these errors when using either Eclipse 3.6.2
or 3.7.0 to build it.

In particular, I'm seeing a lot of errors due to catch blocks that catch
DOMException, and the compiler's error message says that none of the
code in the try block will throw this exception.

There are other errors too, but most of them seem to be this one.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I've looked in the settings to see if there's some way to suppress this
error message, but I didn't find anything relevant under the Java or
Plug-in API settings.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

Back to the top