Re: [cdt-dev] The great git migration 2011

Those files did not come from Freescale. I assume Nokia introduced them.

At 09:21 AM 5/10/2011, Schaefer, Doug wrote:
There may be a bigger problem with these blobs. Rule #1 at Eclipse, only EPL licensed files are allowed in our source control unless granted explicit permission. Please let me know ASAP any files where that may be in violation. We'll need a plan to deal with them.

Doug.

Back to the top