[cdt-dev] graphical visualization for C global variables

Hi,

I'm interested in creating some runtime visual chart for the global
variables in some application I'm running. I guess there is a lot of
packages that will allow me to draw the charts, but I'm wondering how
can I hook it to a C debugger. One way I was using previously is
setting breakpoints on some function, and get the value on the
variable when the breakpoint is hit, then continue automatically, but
I don't like this solution as it require a breakpoint in a location
that I know will be executed frequently, which is not obvious always,
and cannot be automated.

Any other way to get global variables' values periodically?

..Abdelhalim

Back to the top