Re: [cdt-dev] Codan LifeCycle?

I'm sorry, I might have replied too quickly.

I'm extending the AbstractIndexAstChecker and only see the initPreferences, and no other events.

When you say that "There is before and after callbacks in checker - they are called for
each resource, including the top level one" The top level resource looks promising. What is the name of this event?

Thanks

Chris