Re: [cdt-dev] Finding stdc++ library path automatically

Even on windows it is tricky.
a) There might be no cygwin or mingw
b) There might be both
c) MinGW might not be in C:\MinGW but somewhere else
d) There might be a different solution like the distribution from equation.com e) There might not be a path entry in environment variables (e.g. multiple installations, and/or gcc might be added to PATH by script or hand)
f) There might be llvm-gcc with the libs
g) There might be a clang build which includes mingw headers as llvm-gcc (asked about such distribution pn #llvm)