[cdt-dev] How t osave project templates.

Hi all.
I new to Eclipse and CDT.
I made a basic C++ project where I define my custom variables.
I'm working with wxWidgets in  Linux and Windows.
So I need to create a template project which works in both o.s.

I define the following variables (first for Linux)

[String] wx.version = 2.9
[String] wx.version.suffix = 29
[String] wx.path.prefix = /usr/local
[String] wx.path.include = ${wx.path.prefix}/include/wx-${wx.version}
[String] wx.path.lib = ${wx.path.prefix}/lib

My next step is to create a wizard to set this variables, but this is last work for me.

But before I need to save my project as a template project.

Where can I retrieve all information to make a template project for CDT 7.0.2?

Best regards
 MZ.

Back to the top