From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 2:38 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Dsf Model Delta Question

Hi Patrick,
(still catching up on my mail)
In your description, you say that node 1 and node 3 are removed.  Did you mean Node1 and Node2
Refreshing an element should automatically trigger refreshing of all expanded children of that element.  So if you're not seeing that, it's a bug.  As long as the delta's look good, the defect would be in the viewer.
Cheers,
Pawel