Re: [cdt-dev] Automatically attach GDB to a process

Looked at the code at the attach launch configuration to see what it does,
for perspective switch just google it, tosend the command - find the
class that represents that command
and search where it is used

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Sten Gruener <sten.gruener@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Alena,
>
> I thought more about clues on plugin entry points and classes.
>

> Am 02.05.2011 um 20:00 schrieb Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> What is the question? You want us to write it for you?
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Sten Gruener <sten.gruener@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I develop libraries for a server and use eclipse as debugging frontend
>>> for GDB. I need to write a plugin which is more or less a macros.
>>> Actually I need to implement a function that:
>>>
>>> 1) generates an 'attach to' debugging profile with a fixed programm
>>> name (this one can be probably created manually)
>>> 2) attaches GDB to a process with that process name (I can locate a PID as well)
>>> 3) changes the perspective (happends automatically after step 2)