[cdt-dev] Updating plug-in

Hi all.
Currently extending CODAN plug-in, I encountered a problem recently.
When I test my work with Run as-> Eclipse Application, I got no problem.
When I export my plug-in as internal installation, I got no problem neither.
But when I export it as a deployable fragment, I can't see the work I've done in Eclipse GUI. Indeed, I removed some of the checkers and added others, but the only result I got is blank categories. Is it because of a configuration problem (plugin.xml, build.properties, etc...) or is it because I work on CDT 8.0 which an Eclipse milestone, which would make not possible to export plug-ins in a clean way?
Thanks in advance.

Maxime.

Back to the top