Re: [cdt-dev] Codan LifeCycle?

On 28 April 2011 18:43, Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Codan creates permanent markers to display in Problems View. Those markers I believe are stored in XML file somewhere in .metadata/.plugins/

Or just access them using core.resources API...

You can register a resource change listener and your listener will get notified of marker changes.

James

Andrew