[cdt-dev] DSF: ExprMetaGetVarInfo

Folks,

looking at current code, and I not entirely grasping why there is ExprMetaGetVarInfo
class. It appears to be created only in MIVariableManager.queueCommand, when the
command is ExprMetaGetVar. The latter, in turn, is only used in MIExpressions.getExpressionData.
As soon as queueCommand gives us ExprMetaGetVarInfo, we create ExpressionDMData out of it.
Would it not be more direct to have MIVariableManager.queueCommand directly create
ExpressionDMData?

Vladimir Prus
Mentor Graphics
+7 (812) 677-68-40