Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging without a project

The main issue with doing it this way is that you get caught up in the Eclipse startup time issue. It still takes about 10 seconds for Eclipse to fire up on modern machines. It would be worth keeping an eye open and seeing if that can be reduced.

Doug.

Back to the top