Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging without a project

+1 This is something that's been talked about for ages, project-less debug. I think it would be great to simplify the workflow as much as possible. The Executables view was close, but it is an extra step. Ideally, all I want to do is browse to my file system and find it, or even allow it as a command-line argument to Eclipse.

At any rate, I like the idea.