Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging without a project

Hi Ed,

thanks for the info, I was not aware of this feature.
I just tried it and I do like it.  However, there is
no Debug As... context menu, so it didn't quite do it
for me :-)

For the very simple use case of using Eclipse as a rich
frontend to GDB, I personally think the Executables view
adds unecessary complexity.  Allowing to simply choose a
binary in the launch seems easier to me.

Thanks

marc