Re: [cdt-dev] stop on main by default

-1.

Dobrin pretty much voiced my concerns with changing the out-of-the-box behavior to not stop on main.

Also, while it's true that Visual Studio's Debug action doesn't stop on main, most users know to use Step In to both launch the debug session and get to main. So, really, Visual Studio supports both use cases and does so without using a preference.

John