Re: [cdt-dev] stop on main by default

That sounds good. Personally, I'd make the option off by default. I'd like to hear from others if they agree with that.

On 25/04/2011 4:50 PM, Sergey Prigogin wrote:
The default for the new launch configurations should be configurable in the global preference page. We already have a bunch of GDB options available there. It would be nice to add 'Stop on startup' and 'Non-stop mode'.

-sergey