Re: [cdt-dev] CDT-GEF

hey

During the CDT webinar it was suggested that we take this discussion to the cdt-dev email list.

I think I sent you an email and maybe we can cooperate closer in solving this problem.

I am approaching the problem from connecting the GMF editor to CDT by creating a plug-in that will implement a a service to interface both. Since you are delving into the CDT part then maybe we can come up with a spike solution together. I am proposing creating a project on Eclipse Labs.

We should continue this thread on the cdt-dev list and will post the message there too.

-H

Back to the top