Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Webinar at Eclipse Live

Just tweeted about it: https://twitter.com/#!/alexRuiz/status/60452761191464960 :)

See you there,
-Alex

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey gang,

I’m not sure how widely the word has spread. I’m hosting a webinar on the C/C++ IDE this Thursday at noon Ottawa time. Details are here:

    http://live.eclipse.org/node/1002

Please feel free to attend and invite your friends and co-workers and anyone else you think would be interested. I’ll be showing different usage scenarios for the C/C++ IDE and show of some of the new features coming in Indigo.

Also, there is an open chat going on during the webinar. If anyone wants to answer any of the questions that come up, please join and do so.

Hope to see you there!

Doug.