Re: [cdt-dev] Includes virtual folder

We should probably add a filter for it then so we can make it optional. I’ll raise a bug for that if there already isn’t one.

Thanks,

Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anderson, Glen
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:02 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Includes virtual folder

                I tend to think that it’s one of those things where you won’t really know who uses it until you take it away from them ;) For reference this same topic was discussed a bit about a year ago:

                http://markmail.org/message/e4ki52xu6bpqbq2z

                My impression of the conversation was that people felt more comfortable with being able to optionally show or hide it vs. yanking it out completely. Personally I wouldn’t mind the CDT defaulting to it being hidden as long as users have the option of turning it back on if they really want to.

                Glen