[cdt-dev] CODAN-Auto checking after quickfix

Hi.

I noticed that whe I used a quickfix on my code, checkers were called automatically to refresh errors and warnings. I'd like to know if there is a way to do it without modifying my file or my AST (I am in my justification thing again).

My second question concerns the fact that when I use a quickfix, a new tab is opened in the editor, and sometimes eclipse asks me to save something. Is it because I used "run as eclipse application" (and then it will not be the case when I'll run it it production mode), or because something is wrong in my installation?

Here is my code for sample:

/**
	 * Handles the quick fix
	 */
	@Override
	public void apply(IMarker pMarker, IDocument pDocument) {
		try {
			/* We get the beginning and the ending of the problem */
			int lStart=(Integer) pMarker.getAttribute(IMarker.CHAR_START);
			int lEnd=(Integer) pMarker.getAttribute(IMarker.CHAR_END);
			/* We get the AST of the program, so as to get its filename */
			ITranslationUnit lUnit=getTranslationUnitViaEditor(pMarker);
			IASTTranslationUnit lAst = lUnit.getAST();
			String lFilename=lAst.getContainingFilename();
			/* We get the id of the problem, so as to get its checker's id */
			String lProblemID=getProblemId(pMarker);
			/* If the problem is an error or a warning, it is not justified yet */
			Integer lSeverity=(Integer)pMarker.getAttribute(IMarker.SEVERITY);
			IASTNodeSelector lSelector=lAst.getNodeSelector(lFilename);
			int lLength=lEnd-lStart;
			IASTNode lNode=lSelector.findEnclosingNode(lStart, lLength);
			String lExpression=lNode.getRawSignature();
if(lSeverity==IMarker.SEVERITY_ERROR || lSeverity==IMarker.SEVERITY_WARNING){
				/* Ables to enter justification */
				InputDialog lDialog = new InputDialog(null, "Justification",
						"Please enter the justification", "Default", null);
				lDialog.open();
				String lReason = lDialog.getValue();
CodanCheckersActivator.getDefault().GDatabase.addJustification(lFilename, lProblemID, lStart, lEnd, lExpression, lReason);
			}
			/* Else, if it is an info, it is already justified */
			else{
CodanCheckersActivator.getDefault().GDatabase.removeJustification(lFilename, lProblemID, lStart, lEnd, lExpression);
			}
		} catch (CoreException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();}
	}