Re: [cdt-dev] Get ast from file name

Hi Maxime

Try the following code (given that "fileName" is a string containing an
absolute or workspace-relative path to the file):

URI fileUri = new File(fileName).toURI();
IWorkspaceRoot root = ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot();
IFile[] files = root.findFilesForLocationURI(fileUri);
CoreModelUtil.findTranslationUnit(files[0]);

Lukas