[cdt-dev] How to programmatically add the "Refresh" button into debug view toolbar?

DSF provides a “Refresh” button to the debug view toolbar, but this button is not added to the toolbar by default. I have to go through the Windows -> Customize Perspective -> Command Groups Availability -> Debug Update Modes, enable this group to have the “Refresh” button added to the debug view toolbar.

If users can do that in the U.I.,  can I do it programmatically in my “plugin_customization.ini” file? If yes what will be “preferenceName” and “prefrenceValue” for this button?

I have tried this but no luck:

Org.eclipse.ui/org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.debug.ui.updateModes.visible=true

Thanks,
Andy

Back to the top