From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuong, Patrick
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 8:06 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Assembly language keywords and directives

Hi,

Our compiler supports additional assembly keywords and directives, is it possible to add additional keywords and directives to the existing set for assembly editor? I am looking at the code and couldn’t find a way to do so. Do I need to make my language adaptable to ILanguageUI and duplicate assembly language code scanner provided by CDT?

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top