[cdt-dev] Multicore Debug workgroup mini update

Hello,

On March 23rd, at EclipseCon, we held a face-to-face meeting for the Multicore Workgroup.
We were 16 participants from 10 different companies.  We had 3 hours and 45 minutes of
very interesting discussions and exchange of ideas.  It was very motivating!
We also got a nice demo from Tim Cook from Coherent Logix showing their version of a
graphical visualization debugging view (screenshots in the minutes), amongst other cool
features.

I have posted the minutes I was able to capture on the wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls/minutes#March_23rd.2C_2011_-_EclipseCon_Workshop

Fundamental points to note:
- There is a lot of interest in this effort. Many companies do similar things and would like to unify them in CDT.
- The problem is vast and complex. Requirements need to be clarified.

The next conference call is next Tuesday, April 12th, 11am Ottawa time.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup#Next_Teleconference

I hope to hear many of you there.

Marc

Back to the top