Re: [cdt-dev] Codan performance

Chekers I created myself, all extending AbstractIndexAStChecker.
The fact is that they check validity of rules established by my company's standards. If this rules arent respected, a violation can be justified. So I need to at least hide a warning, for a given checker, in a given file, for a given node.

Maxime