Re: [cdt-dev] Adding the Restart button back into the Debg View toolbar

Hi,

thank you, we missed the Restart button too!

Andre

Am 31.03.2011 15:36, schrieb subs:
I have resolved it. For anybody else who is looking to do this, the following will add the restart button back into the toolbar:

<extension
        point="org.eclipse.ui.menus">
<menuContribution
locationURI="toolbar:org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugView?after=threadGroup">
<command
              commandId="org.eclipse.debug.ui.commands.Restart"
icon="platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.debug.ui/icons/full/elcl16/restart_co.gif"
              label="Restart"
              style="push"
              tooltip="Restart">
</command>