Re: [cdt-dev] How to start my plugin when C editor is started?

I want my plugin to be activated(loaded) not just enabled.
Now the user should press a button. But I'm looking for a way to activate it automatically when C editor is opened.

---- On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:06:37 +0900 Petri Tuononen <petri.tuononen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote ----

When the plug-in is installed the feature is enabled. The additions should then be visible on C editor.

Petri