Re: [cdt-dev] Codan is missing in nightly builds?

Yes, I am worried now about people who have installed Codan and are upgrading. If it becomes a hot topic I’ll have to see if I can readd it but hide it.

BTW, this is one reason I hate touching releng. You always end up breaking something.

Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 1:31 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Codan is missing in nightly builds?

s/remove/removed/

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Doug remove the standalone Codan feature since Codan plugins are included in the CDT Platform feature.

-sergey

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh, you are saying it was moved? It used to be under Optional Features. I was getting on it "Cannot resolve dependencies" message.

But I uninstalled Codan and then could install the last build. Thanks!

Andrew