Re: [cdt-dev] GDB, Valgrind and oprofile in non-standard locations (pathnames)

As far as I know you might want try to extend the org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.CDebugger extension point. If you need to set launch parameters specific to your debugger, extend the org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.CDebuggerPage extension point.

Petri