Re: [cdt-dev] Bug id labels in cvs commits

Considering developers don't have to hand-craft the commit message but can (and should) just copy and paste it from the bugzilla report summary line, I'm all for keeping it simple (as is) and just sending friendly reminders as needed. If developers had to memorize the format, then I'd vote for more flexibility.