Re: [cdt-dev] EclipseCon BOF on tracing?

I would like to attend as well.

Anna.

On Mar 11, 2011, at 2:30 AM, Dominique Toupin wrote:

People from Yocto have also shown interest, so we should be already a few people, Francois will suggest a time slot.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Spear
Sent: 10-Mar-11 14:42
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] EclipseCon BOF on tracing?

Hey Francois et all,

is there other interest in having a tracing BoF at EclipseCON?  I didn't see follow up to this, but perhaps missed it as I have been on vacation between jobs (I just went to work for VMware).  I am definitely interested and would attend.

regards,
Aaron Spear
--
Ecosystems Infrastructure Architect at VMware