Re: [cdt-dev] How to get the current IProject during build

If I had the 'IResource' I would effectively also have the 'IProject'
since the resource from which I wish to retrive the IPathVariableManager
is a project-type resource. There should really be a guarantee that the
IProject/IResource returned actually refers to the project being built
by the MBS since calling getProject() on a different resource could do
either of the following:

-return null if it the IResource is actually a IWorkspace, or
-return the wrong IProject (since not just -any- project will do...we
want the project currently being built)

I suspect that there might be a build-time object accessible through
some static method (which I just don't know about yet) that refers to
the project currently being built.

Anyone have any ideas of how to get the current project being built at
the time that the IDynamicVariableResolver's resolveValue() method is
called? Thanks!

Wayne