Rational Multicore Tooling
IBM Toronto Lab
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Schaefer, Doug" ---03/07/2011 02:12:21 PM---I was waiting for the IBM guys to respond since I though"Schaefer, Doug" ---03/07/2011 02:12:21 PM---I was waiting for the IBM guys to respond since I thought they had a requirement to be able to run t

From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/07/2011 02:12 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Getting ITranslationUnit from IASTTranslationUnit
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I was waiting for the IBM guys to respond since I thought they had a requirement to be able to run the parser and AST outside the CDT and without the ICElement hierarchy. But since they didn’t respond, I must be mistaken.

getCElement() or getCTranslationUnit()?

Too bad we didn’t make these PlatformObjects. Then you’d just use getAdapter().

D.