[cdt-dev] 7.0.3 milestone created in bugzilla

Hey gang,

I’ve added a 7.0.3 milestone to bugzilla to record bugs that are to be fixed post 7.0.2. The current plan is to not deliver a 7.0.3 release, but that could change if there significant fixes we need to get out to the community there (which has yet to happen in previous years of following this policy). As I mentioned earlier, we will do post 7.0.2 builds on demand to roll up fixes that you may wish to deliver to your customers.

Cheers,

Doug.

Back to the top