Re: [cdt-dev] [elaskavaia] (Feb 23, 2011 4:45:27 PM) enable project specific code formatter so all committers use the same one

It is annoying when people submit a change and all my code is
reformatted accouring to their formatting settings (which Sergey did
in codan). This way I know that it is always stays the same and
consistent. I am not forcing it on anybody - it is only enabled in
codan.