Re: [cdt-dev] Problem with CVS checkout of head behind proxy

Hello Marc

Thanks for the hint.
Unfortunately it is still not working.

When trying (like described here <http://wiki.eclipse.org/CVS_Howto>):
telnet proxy.eclipse.org 80
telnet proxy.eclipse.org 443

It gives me:

Connecting To proxy.eclipse.org...Could not open connection to the host, on port
 443: Connect failed

I saw that there are git repositories for the CDT sources:
git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git
git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git.bad

Does it contain all versions and the head/trunk of the current development?
What it the "bad" git repository?

Greets Marko