[cdt-dev] Commit rights for Sebastien Marineau have been expired

tools.cdt Committers,
Doug Schaefer has expired the commit rights for Sebastien Marineau
(smarineau).  The reason for this change is:

Not sure how Sebastien's name ended back on the committer list. Someone
must have reactivated his account. At any rate, he's marked as inactive, so
I need to remove him for now, but I will take this opportunity to promote
him to Committer Emeritus.

For those who don't know Sebastien, he was the original CDT project lead
and the visionary we owe for getting the project and the community off the
ground. He was a great leader and I still today try to ensure his vision of
a diverse project building a great C/C++ IDE lives on.

To honor Sebastien Marineau's contributions to the project, Doug Schaefer
has nominated Sebastien Marineau for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top