[cdt-dev] Can we remove image /org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/images/pref_traditional_memory prefs.png?

Hi,

We have a build script which takes the CDT head and builds our product plugins on top of it. In the build logs, we noticed that there are two images in the plugin org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user, which have similar names:
/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/images/pref_traditional_memory_prefs.png
/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/images/pref_traditional_memory prefs.png

Both the image files contain the same screenshot, the preference page for traditional memory rendering. Can we remove the image file whose file name has spaces in it? It is redundant, and also the file name is not according to the naming convention employed for all other images (space is used instead of underscore as a separator).

Thanks
Abeer
Tensilica India

Back to the top