Re: [cdt-dev] Helios SR2 RC4 Candidate

Fixed it, sorry for the trouble. This is a wrong thread though. It's not related to Helios RC4.

Andrew

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Rohrbach, Randy <randy.rohrbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks

   I just updated to the latest 8.0 from HEAD and I get build errors.

   It is looking for example for the isEmpty() method for the String
   class. Has the build requirement changed for CDT 8.0 to require
   6.x.

   If so what do I need to change to make this happen that is not
   automatically picked up with the latest file set. I am using 3.7.M4
   platform and 6.0_22 JAVA runtime.

Thx,
Randy