Re: [cdt-dev] (Dynamic) project references causing unnecessary rebuilds

CDT
> makes pretty pessimistic assumptions about which files have changed since
> the configuration was last built (as it's not built by default).  Hence
when
> running the config build it rebuilds all the source.  References between
active
> configurations _shouldn't_ rebuild all the time.

But it is... I use the "Active" build configuration in the reference.

> All of this is in the process of being fixed.  The platform now knows
about
> build configurations, so we keep a delta per configuration.
Understood, but I am trying to understand the limitations of the current
implementation. It seems my completely trivial example doesn't work, which
means it is completely useless.