Re: [cdt-dev] Question about external checkers (codan)

Did you consider using errorparsers? For that you don't even have to write plugin although you could if you need to. See http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn70#Build about Regular _expression_ Error Parser or if you want it in your plugin http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#How_do_I_add_an_Error_Parser_.28or_The_project_seems_to_build_file.2C_but_doesn.27t_parse_my_error_output_what_can_I_do.3F.29

Thanks,
Andrew