Re: [cdt-dev] Overriding the default CDT debugger launch delegates

I'm not familiar with the plugin_customization.ini file myself,
but I can point you to where the default CDT launch configurations
are set.  Maybe that can help you figure out a solution.

If you look at CDebugCorePlugin.setDefaultLaunchDelegates(), this is
where all the defaults are set.  Notice that they are only set if
there is no default already set.