Re: [cdt-dev] In-place editing in disassembly view?

Hi Patrick,

I poked around in the disassembly view source code and I didn't see any in-place editing code.  I'll let you know if I find anything but I don't think it was ever implemented.

I was also thinking about adding a dialog to let the user edit an opcode.  How do you make the disassembly view refresh itself after modifying an opcode?  I looked at DisassemblyPart and it has a refreshView() function that I would like to call but it is a private function.

Regards,
Norman