Re: [cdt-dev] Build issues cdt 7.0.1

You will have to be careful because "all" no longer contains all
the CDT plugins that are part of the standard CDT.
For instance, DSF and DSF-GDB are not part of "all" but are
standard.

From the getting started page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development
it mentions the cdt-main.psf file (project set file)
which gives all the standard plugins, plus others you many want
to contribute to.
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/psf/cdt-main.psf

Marc