Re: [cdt-dev] can't checkout cdt via project set and anonymous login

Thanks. That seems to work. The button had been grayed out - but it becomes active when you select the list entry in the dialog. I don't remember having to do that before. Thanks for your help. I have a CDT HEAD checkout now and am able to apply patches and test by running "org.eclipse.cdt.ui" as "Eclipse Application"..